Time goes by so quickly. I am in the process of digitizing my photos and I thought you might like to see a few pics of days past. I will be publishing them on and off. We have be blessed to enjoy a bountiful life of blessings, testimony, health and love as a family. Each one of our nine children have brought us great joy not to mention a few sleepless nights here and there. Our grandchildren have added to our giant circus of clowns, fun and love as well as unique and precious personalities. They have been the source of immense joy and ourwhelming love which fills our hearts with graditude for our marriage and family.
May the Lord hear your sincere prayers and answer them according to His infinite knowledge. May we all be willing to accept His will and have faith that He is driving our life plan and moving us towards Him.
My Kids and Their Food...
11 years ago



1 comment:
Wow... great to see the group after so long. Love the blog!
Post a Comment